Gift Aid
If you are a regular member of St. Wilfrid’s or St. Michael’s congregations who give regularly and pay tax, please consider Gift Aiding your giving. We are able to claim an additional amount of money from the Government against your donations.

Electoral Roll
As a regular member of St. Wilfrid’s or St. Michael’s congregations you are entitled to be on the Electoral Roll of our churches. This gives you the right to speak and vote at the Parochial Church Council (PCC) Annual General Meeting.

If you would like to help our Church’s, by Gift adding your donations or be added to the Electoral Roll, please use the buttons below to print either form and when filled in, please give or post them to:-
The Treasurer
Arley Parochial Church Counsel (PCC)
C/o – Arley and St Michael’s Community Centre
Gun Hill
New Arley

On the Electoral Roll? You may like to consider becoming an elected member of the PCC. Please speak to a Churchwarden or Rector for information.


There is now an easy way to donate to our church’s funds.
We have introduces the Icon to the bottom of each page our web site.
By clicking onto the icon you will see our form and, when filled in, it allow you to donate directly to Church funds.

But if you prefure, there is a second way of donating, by using the GiveNet(Stewardship)button below and folowing the guide lines. will take a small amount from your donation for their administration.